Author Topic: Fake News? The Russian probe is getting very very real  (Read 872 times)

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 539
    • View Profile
Re: Fake News? The Russian probe is getting very very real
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »
Man you're really nuts!   You believe wild conspiracies with no basis in reality but here we have a real conspiracy with plenty of evidence and you don't believe it.    Must be a set up!

I'm nuts?? You are the one that believes wild conspiracies when there clearly is no evidence.

Let's see this evidence! Show me!!
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1451
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 12:18:56 PM »
I'm nuts?? You are the one that believes wild conspiracies when there clearly is no evidence.

Let's see this evidence! Show me!!

here's a good list of the evidence so far

http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »
angry has no proof.

so sad that you lie every chance you can.

all you have to do angry is post my quote.

surely one as "smart" as you can produce evidence to prove your point.

oh wait. 

angry can not because there is no proof.

you hate losing an argument and being proven a liar.

I love it when you try to walk back your claim.

Poor ole shit box.  You are in a dilemma.  You come across some accusation and you claim Libby's prosecution was a sham.  However, the same info is available to these people and they completely ignore it.  Should tell you something.  But you ignore reality in favor of rhetoric.
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
Ahhhh.... I will take that as a "no" then. I guess you are too ignorant to realize that this "proper investigation", as you call it, is "making up charges and fixing data".

In over an entire year, they have found NOTHING!!

And even if ther was meddling by Russia in the 2016 election, why didn't Obama stop it while it was happening?? I will tell you, because there wasn't any!!

You are a lunatic
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 904
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »
I love it when you try to walk back your claim.

Poor ole shit box.  You are in a dilemma.  You come across some accusation and you claim Libby's prosecution was a sham.  However, the same info is available to these people and they completely ignore it.  Should tell you something.  But you ignore reality in favor of rhetoric.

angry,

you are a very poor liar.

just like your teachers always told you when they caught you in a lie,

angry, show your proof.
Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 06:05:41 PM »

A "good list of evidence" of what?? It looks like they are trying to pin anything and everything possible on Preisdent Trump, his son and his son-in-law. Kinda like throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Let's not mention that this article is from 3 weeks ago.

You claim that Hillary actually won the popular vote, so how would Russian hacking affected the voting in the election? Do you think that the Russians colluded with the Electoral College??  :o

It's just what it is, a lie, and decption, and a witch hunt. The Liberals just can't get over the fact that their "fix" wasn't in. I just wonder how much of the bullshit is being funded by George Soros.
First, it is ridiculed.
Dagon is an idiot!!

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 419
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 01:24:35 AM »

Thank you Pepsi as it is good to see all the stuff included in one article. 

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 904
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2017, 01:41:05 AM »

after that long and boring article, still no list of any laws broken.

Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything.

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2017, 07:36:40 AM »
Agreed, but there is an implication of treason in that the Russians have tried to influence our democratic voting process.  I say treason if one of our people was complicit, but that remains for a court of law to decide.  Mueller can only bring his findings to a grand
jury and  I guess that the grand jury must either indict or vindicate the accused, who
ever that might be.

For  the sake of our international standing I hope things turn out well for Trump as he is the head of a very powerful and influential country. 

I think that Pence would be a much more tactful and consistent president but it did no work out that way.  Note that he is denying he will run in 2020. Given the fact that
Trump is the president can we really expect him to say he would run? Given the fact that he is about the only sane person in that swamp, he needs to stay out of the fray.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2017, 09:03:26 AM »
Agreed, but there is an implication of treason in that the Russians have tried to influence our democratic voting process.  I say treason if one of our people was complicit, but that remains for a court of law to decide.  Mueller can only bring his findings to a grand
jury and  I guess that the grand jury must either indict or vindicate the accused, who
ever that might be.

For  the sake of our international standing I hope things turn out well for Trump as he is the head of a very powerful and influential country. 

I think that Pence would be a much more tactful and consistent president but it did no work out that way.  Note that he is denying he will run in 2020. Given the fact that
Trump is the president can we really expect him to say he would run? Given the fact that he is about the only sane person in that swamp, he needs to stay out of the fray.

Pence is a tool.  Willingly.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1451
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »

Hacking to steal data like was done against the DNC is a crime.   Foreign interference in a US election is a crime.   Coordinating with foreign power to influence a US election is a crime.   

And then there's money laundering.. certainly a crime.
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
A "good list of evidence" of what?? It looks like they are trying to pin anything and everything possible on Preisdent Trump, his son and his son-in-law. Kinda like throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Let's not mention that this article is from 3 weeks ago.

You claim that Hillary actually won the popular vote, so how would Russian hacking affected the voting in the election? Do you think that the Russians colluded with the Electoral College??  :o

It's just what it is, a lie, and decption, and a witch hunt. The Liberals just can't get over the fact that their "fix" wasn't in. I just wonder how much of the bullshit is being funded by George Soros.
I prefer to call it findings at the present time. Once these findings are tied to other related findings then maybe a case can be made.  If the article is 3 weeks ago then I aml betting the list would be even longer today.

It appears that the Republicans may have won the EC votes by Gerrymandering but off hand I have no
proof of that.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 03:18:02 PM »
I prefer to call it findings at the present time. Once these findings are tied to other related findings then maybe a case can be made.  If the article is 3 weeks ago then I aml betting the list would be even longer today.

It appears that the Republicans may have won the EC votes by Gerrymandering but off hand I have no
proof of that.

And yet still no one has been able to provide a list of actual evidence.

Gerrymandering what?? The Electoral College?? The only threats to electors was from the Hillary Clinton supporters.

Face it Ivan, this investigation is nothing but a witch hunt and a deception.
First, it is ridiculed.
Dagon is an idiot!!

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 787
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2017, 04:08:42 PM »

proof of that.

Gerrymandering has nothing to do with the Electoral College. What the Republicans did, a la Chris Kobach, was called Cross Check. They compared voter rolls and the took anyone with the same name and cancelled out the vote in both states. Almost 3 million ballots were simply discarded. They did nothing whatsoever to follow up. The didn't look at social security numbers, or driver's license info--nothing. They just threw the ballots out.

A recent study of about 200 discarded ballots shows that the claim of multiple votes by any of those particular ballots was baseless. They were different people.

Which ethnic groups has the same names? Blacks, who vote Democratic 90% of the time. Hispanics, who vote Democratic 80% of the time. Asians, who vote Democratic 95% of the time.

These are your Republicans, Ivan.

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
Pence is a tool.  Willingly.
He is sorta between a rock and a hard place right now.  I just hope he does his job well as pro  tem of the Senate and can maintain the confidence of Pubs in the Senate. 

Unfortunately the liberals are also on his case and are being vindictive. Just what we need, more years of obstruction.