Author Topic: Where terrorism is not......  (Read 527 times)

Offline Garden House Queen

• Full NewsRaker
  • Liked: 47
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Where terrorism is not......
« on: June 18, 2017, 08:58:09 PM »
Where The Terrorism Isn't
We know about Japan and China. Japan allows zero Moslems and has zero terrorism problem. China has a few on the Kazakhstan line and the few incident they have had are in that area.

But there is another country: Poland. Check out the embedded map. No terrorist incident in Poland either. Why? They don't let Moslems in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aavBspwn_VM

Slovakia alse has zero Moslems and zero terror. Romania and Hungary have practically no Moslem and just a couple attacks since 9/11.

It's a simple equation. Terrorism is proportional to the number of Moslems.

Poland may have to emulate Jan III Sobieski who brought his Polish “winged Hussars” (heavy cavalry) and mobile artillery to relieve the siege of Vienna in 1683.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:59:45 PM by Garden House Queen »

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 416
    • View Profile
Re: Where terrorism is not......
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:19:04 AM »
We know about Japan and China. Japan allows zero Moslems and has zero terrorism problem. China has a few on the Kazakhstan line and the few incident they have had are in that area.

But there is another country: Poland. Check out the embedded map. No terrorist incident in Poland either. Why? They don't let Moslems in.

Slovakia alse has zero Moslems and zero terror. Romania and Hungary have practically no Moslem and just a couple attacks since 9/11.

Poland may have to emulate Jan III Sobieski who brought his Polish “winged Hussars” (heavy cavalry) and mobile artillery to relieve the siege of Vienna in 1683.
Why can't the PC crowd see that? Why doesn't our pols wake up and do something about it?  Must the people take care of this menace?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:35:48 AM by ivanm »

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 07:46:30 AM »
The camel humpers in London got a dose of  their own medicine.  Someone rammed a mosque, injuring ten.

The driver needed a bigger truck.   8)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-idUSKBN19A016
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:49:42 AM by ivanm »

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 07:58:36 AM »

Plagiarist nonsense
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 08:00:27 AM »
The camel humpers in London got a dose of  their own medicine.  Someone rammed a mosque, injuring ten.

The driver needed a bigger truck.   8)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-idUSKBN19A016

Why are you a supporter of terrorism?
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Online ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 08:17:30 AM »
It's time the infidels declared open season, with a bounty, on those murdering vultures.
Don't infidels have a right to live too?  I need to check with the forum PC officer on this idea.  8)

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 08:23:49 AM »
It's time the infidels declared open season, with a bounty, on those murdering vultures.
Don't infidels have a right to live too?  I need to check with the forum PC officer on this idea.  8)

What makes you think that "infidels" do not have a right to live?

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »

You plagiarized from that shitty site you populate: http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/84560-Where-The-Terrorism-Isn-t

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 772
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 11:12:39 AM »
You plagiarized from that shitty site you populate: http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/84560-Where-The-Terrorism-Isn-t

Another problem she has is that she doesn't understand the distinction between causation and correlation (proper attribution given here of course).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

In statistics, many statistical tests calculate correlations between variables and when two variables are found to be correlated, it is tempting to assume that this shows that one variable causes the other.[1][2] That "correlation proves causation," is considered a questionable cause logical fallacy when two events occurring together are taken to have established a cause-and-effect relationship. This fallacy is also known as cum hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "with this, therefore because of this," and "false cause." A similar fallacy, that an event that followed another was necessarily a consequence of the first event, is the post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin for "after this, therefore because of this.") fallacy.

For example, in a widely studied case, numerous epidemiological studies showed that women taking combined hormone replacement therapy (HRT) also had a lower-than-average incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), leading doctors to propose that HRT was protective against CHD. But randomized controlled trials showed that HRT caused a small but statistically significant increase in risk of CHD. Re-analysis of the data from the epidemiological studies showed that women undertaking HRT were more likely to be from higher socio-economic groups (ABC1), with better-than-average diet and exercise regimens. The use of HRT and decreased incidence of coronary heart disease were coincident effects of a common cause (i.e. the benefits associated with a higher socioeconomic status), rather than a direct cause and effect, as had been supposed.[3]

As with any logical fallacy, identifying that the reasoning behind an argument is flawed does not imply that the resulting conclusion is false. In the instance above, if the trials had found that hormone replacement therapy does in fact have a negative incidence on the likelihood of coronary heart disease the assumption of causality would have been correct, although the logic behind the assumption would still have been flawed. Indeed, a few go further, using correlation as a basis for testing a hypothesis to try to establish a true causal relationship; examples are the Granger causality test and convergent cross mapping.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:13:50 AM »

Murdering all Muslims isn't any more practical than it is ethical.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 11:14:51 AM »
Another problem she has is that she doesn't understand the distinction between causation and correlation (proper attribution given here of course).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Not her...the real author does not understand.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »
Not her...the real author does not understand.

Neither Hose Queen nor her victim understand.

How do you like her "Christian values," stealing the work of others? She is such a moral authority.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 11:23:03 AM »
Neither Hose Queen nor her victim understand.

How do you like her "Christian values," stealing the work of others? She is such a moral authority.

I am sure she is stealing for the greater glory of Jesus.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1422
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 01:56:05 PM »

I've been to Japan and I've seen Muslims there.. but here you are saying " Japan allows zero Moslems".. hmm who to believe?

Poland may not have many Muslims but about 1/3 of their population was wiped out a generation ago: by Germans.   

Poland's big threat since WW2 is: Russia.    Poland accuses Russia of killing it's president (Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-poland-accuses-russia-plane-crash-20170403-story.html

Regardless, the difference between Poland, Japan, Romania, Hungary and the United States is that we, unlike them, are a multi-cultural nation of immigrants with Constitutional protections against discrimination based on religion.    I would suggest getting used to that  - or moving to wherever 100% of the population is like yourself.
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 01:58:50 PM »
I've been to Japan and I've seen Muslims there.. but here you are saying " Japan allows zero Moslems".. hmm who to believe?

Poland may not have many Muslims but about 1/3 of their population was wiped out a generation ago: by Germans.   

Poland's big threat since WW2 is: Russia.    Poland accuses Russia of killing it's president (Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-poland-accuses-russia-plane-crash-20170403-story.html

Regardless, the difference between Poland, Japan, Romania, Hungary and the United States is that we, unlike them, are a multi-cultural nation of immigrants with Constitutional protections against discrimination based on religion.    I would suggest getting used to that  - or moving to wherever 100% of the population is like yourself.

Why are you answering this poster as if she did not plagiarize this nonsense?