Author Topic: Predictions for the Trump presidency  (Read 14976 times)

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions for the Trump presidency
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/10/dick-morris/dick-morris-theres-proof-over-1-million-people-vot/

there's proof over 1 million people voted twice, says Morris.  Didn't do any good though.  Trump supporters were determined that neither voter fraud nor media fraud manipulated this election.

So, Trump supporters in the 2012 election  came out against so-called voter fraud and so-called media fraud?  That is a weird claim.  Do you think Tiny Hands ran in the 2012 election?You do know this story is about the 2012 election, don't you?  You do know this story came out in 2014, right?  Did you miss that? Did you even read the article?  It does say that Morris made that claim but that the claim was false.  How could you miss every bit of that?  How could you think that story was about "this election"?
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2184
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2017, 10:34:41 PM »

who did you vote for redangryman?
Trump, Hillary?
nobody?
could not vote?
was not eligible?
tell us redangryman.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2017, 06:05:28 AM »
who did you vote for redangryman?
Trump, Hillary?
nobody?
could not vote?
was not eligible?
tell us redangryman.

What does that have to do with Jones' claim about voter fraud?
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
What does that have to do with Jones' claim about voter fraud?
why do you even care?

if you can not or did not vote you have no standing, redangryman.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2017, 06:57:47 AM »
why do you even care?

if you can not or did not vote you have no standing, redangryman.

What does your lack of knowledge have to do with the absolute bullshit about voter fraud?

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2250
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2017, 09:15:38 AM »
Oh there was voter fraud grasshopper.  It's just you couldn't overcome the actual number of trump supporters coming out...   and why wouldn't the left make that profound mistake.  The media had been telling you the whole time that there was no contest, she was the winner, there would never be a president trump.

LOLOLOL.    Egg.  Face. 
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2017, 06:03:05 PM »
What does your lack of knowledge have to do with the absolute bullshit about voter fraud?

just tell us English redangryman,

did you vote in the United States presidential election?

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1704
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2017, 05:10:28 PM »
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 898
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2017, 05:58:46 PM »

It's interesting because the attempted hijacking of healthcare revealed the fault line between evil and eviler. The evil faction wanted to screw over some people by denying them coverage and in this instance Trump who clearly had no idea what any of it meant was all in with evil. The eviler crowd didn't like the bill, which was truly a shitty and idiotic thing, because it didn't screw over enough people.

Republicans impeach Trump as soon as the cost of bouncing his father ass out is less than the benefits. They risk demoralizing Trump's insane cult following.

Democrats would have impeached Trump 65 days ago. I expect more decline for Republicans and a backlash next year. Yes, when Democrats take over sayanara.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2250
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2017, 08:12:57 PM »
LOLOL  oh really?  Seems he has a lot of his base support.  And.  Polls show that trump is more trusted than this stinking anti-American media and democrats in general.   Y'all aren't doin' yourselves any good with all this ugly talk and assaults on whoever you consider your opposition.  People are watching...and they don't like it.  DId you PREDICT THAT!!
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2017, 07:41:25 AM »
LOLOL  oh really?  Seems he has a lot of his base support.  And.  Polls show that trump is more trusted than this stinking anti-American media and democrats in general.   Y'all aren't doin' yourselves any good with all this ugly talk and assaults on whoever you consider your opposition.  People are watching...and they don't like it.  DId you PREDICT THAT!!

You write this bilge after you spend post after post submitting lies?  Now that's chutzpah.

Offline ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 401
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2017, 05:30:08 PM »
Who is the cause of this negative divisiveness? None other but the megalomaniac Trump. Never in my
78 years have I seen such a mess as we have today.  Once again he made some neat campaign promises but so far his delivery stinks.  Is it any wonder as he regularly pisses off the very ones who he needs to
 get things thru the Congress. And those redneck supporters can only make matters worse for him.

It comes down to this. A lot of disaffected people saw a chance to finally be heard in WDC. They were tired of paying the fiddler but not getting to dance. And they were sitting ducks for a shyster like Trump.

Frankly I don't think the man gives a rat's ass about anyone but his uber rich cronies. Joe Plumber and the rest of us middle class flunkies are simply expendable.

Offline ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
.. I'm not sure where to begin.  Lets hear some predictions and we can revisit (always fun!)

economy
deficit
health care
foreign relations
The economy may get a small boost from lower taxes but not everone will share in the prosperity.

The deficit may rise as lowering taxes is a way to buy votes,,,, at the expense of the deficit.

The effort to replace Obamacare so far is just a scam to give the rich a tax break. I think that in time a single payer form of
coverage like Medicare will be adopted.  I use Medicare as a senior and it limits what a provider can charge.  Because of this I think the providers mark up their fees in hopes of settling for the lesser amount.

The Korean situation is our major challenge at present and it appears that n. Korea is allying with China and Russia. Deja vu.
Our foreign policy in the ME is a disaster and simply fattens the coffers of the corporate hogs in the defense industry. The ME conflicts cannot be resolved by military action because they are based on religious strife.

Trump will continue to throw needy people under the bus so he can have more money to spend on war toys, more hangar queens.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 898
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2017, 11:50:21 AM »
The economy may get a small boost from lower taxes but not everone will share in the prosperity.

Cutting taxes stimulates the economy, if we are not at full employment. If we are at full employment then it will only fuel inflation.

Offline ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2017, 06:26:27 PM »
So, Trump supporters in the 2012 election  came out against so-called voter fraud and so-called media fraud?  That is a weird claim.  Do you think Tiny Hands ran in the 2012 election?You do know this story is about the 2012 election, don't you?  You do know this story came out in 2014, right?  Did you miss that? Did you even read the article?  It does say that Morris made that claim but that the claim was false.  How could you miss every bit of that?  How could you think that story was about "this election"?
I am not sure what the proper term is, so maybe you can help me out Angry, but voter fraud is a commm gripe or excuse for the conservatrive crowd. No, it is not a good thing, but it reminds me of what my dad used to ssay about high school teams getting screwed
by the refs or by the other team's obnoxious crowd. He said if you got the right stuff you can beat whole damned bunch of them.

Two things saved Trump from the jaws of defeat.  First, Hillary was simply not suitable to be president and had a lot of baggage, claims of malfeasance while Sec. State. Second, the EC saved Trump's ass because even with her checkered past Hillary won the
popular vote.

Not being a Democrat, I did not watch the Democratic primary process, but maybe there was no good alternative to Hillary. There were some other Republican candidates that might have been electable up against Hillary but for some reason Trump won that primary.  Let this disappointing exercise in futility be a lesson to all of us regardless of party preference. We can do better, and we need to do better.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:28:24 PM by ivanm »