Author Topic: Trump prosperity update  (Read 33624 times)

Online Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 177
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Trump prosperity update
« Reply #1050 on: January 14, 2019, 08:47:31 AM »
Unless you are brain dead, and I believe you are, big pharma knows it cannot control or cash in on cannibis  or hemp oil cures because people can basically make it themselves at home.
They are making billions by keeping people addicted to opioid drugs and relying on chemo, even though they know it kills people. They don’t want a cure. A cure would mean certain death for them.
List me among the brain dead. People will continue to develop cancer with or without a cure. Pharmaceutical companies would cash in big if they were to develop a cure. A cure is not the same as a vaccine.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1530
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: January 14, 2019, 11:00:49 AM »
pharmaceutical companies will not develop a cure for cancer unless they can charge exorbitant rates for it.    It may be, I don't know for sure, that there is a cure for cancer, but it is not profitable to provide it to anyone but the elites.  How else do you explain the long life and relatively good health of these rats in congress.  Look at Carter.  That hank Johnson. He has Hep C and that would account for a little bit of his cluelessness. he thinks he's cured. LOLOL

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 912
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: January 14, 2019, 09:25:05 PM »
List me among the brain dead. People will continue to develop cancer with or without a cure. Pharmaceutical companies would cash in big if they were to develop a cure. A cure is not the same as a vaccine.

Read here:  http://urhealthinfo.com/2018/12/01/cannabis-kills-all-types-of-cancer-cells-that-science-has-tested-so-far/
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin