Author Topic: Hillary's Former White House Chef Says She Called Black Servant The ‘N-Word’  (Read 3044 times)

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 472
  • Federalist
    • View Profile

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"

In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.

"You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."

Martin's Linkden page, which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.

Here's Martin's resume summary:

Martin claimed that within 48 hours of giving the radio interview, his phone was hacked and his apartment was broken into at 3 a.m. The radio host said that his family received an odd voicemail message from a number that WikiLeaks exposed as a DNC phone number. Bauerle also said that the person who hired Martin to work for the Clintons died suspiciously from a hiking accident.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10033/hillarys-former-white-house-chef-says-she-called-chase-stephens#

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
So what's wrong with that?  One Newsraker called a former fellow soldier "Spearchucker".  Another called a former black forum member "Buckwheat."  None of your buddies complained then.  Don't tell me you are for political correctness?  But now's your chance to condemn those remarks and redeem yourself.   ::)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:25:22 PM by flyboy »

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
So what's wrong with that?  Observer called a former fellow soldier "Spearchucker".  Hurricanehook called a former black forum member "Buckwheat."  None of your buddies complained then.  Don't tell me you are for political correctness?  But now's your chance to condemn those forum members and redeem yourself.   ::)

Let's dust off on of the excuses from the Democrats tired repertoire.

They're not running for President

8)

Of course you giving Clinton a pass on being a racist as been on going for some time, so I didn't expect it would change your mind. You are, after all, a member of the party that created the KKK.

::)

They complain about racism... and then vote for the racist.  :o

Complicit morons is what you are.  ;)

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 960
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Disgusting. Maybe Mrs Clinton was just showing off in front of Mrs Chriac... you know? Girl talk. Nothing makes the French feel more at home than a little casual racism.
"If straight couples get to have undiluted custody of such a child, so should gay couples." - Mornac

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Disgusting. Maybe Mrs Clinton was just showing off in front of Mrs Chriac... you know? Girl talk. Nothing makes the French feel more at home than a little casual racism.

Sure, That could be the case.  ::) And I suppose if Black voters don't care that she said it, Then it doesn't really matter.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Sure, That could be the case.  ::) And I suppose if Black voters don't care that she said it, Then it doesn't really matter.
When it comes to the candidates' utterances, you need to talk to the likes of Holly regarding what voters do and don't care about.
"If straight couples get to have undiluted custody of such a child, so should gay couples." - Mornac

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
When it comes to the candidates' utterances, you need to talk to the likes of Holly regarding what voters do and don't care about.

Does Holly control what the voters do and do not care about?

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Does Holly control what the voters do and do not care about?
Thankfully not. Why do you ask?

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 973
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"

In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.

"You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."

Martin's Linkden page, which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.

Here's Martin's resume summary:

Martin claimed that within 48 hours of giving the radio interview, his phone was hacked and his apartment was broken into at 3 a.m. The radio host said that his family received an odd voicemail message from a number that WikiLeaks exposed as a DNC phone number. Bauerle also said that the person who hired Martin to work for the Clintons died suspiciously from a hiking accident.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10033/hillarys-former-white-house-chef-says-she-called-chase-stephens#

How is this working out for you and your Republican Party?

When something, like smearing and lying, isn't working for you, do you: a) smear and lie more and more; or b) get something positive and constructive to say to people?

Because you know what? You're not talking to anyone but your base and your base isn't going to do shit for you. Your base is dwindling. Do you understand the facts of life? Dwindling, and what you all just pulled with this tRump asshole is going to hurt you big time going forward.

Own it, Fed. You suck. You will continue suck as long as you go down this road. Hear me now, believe me later.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

How about worrying if she said it?
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Thankfully not. Why do you ask?

If she doesn't, Then why would I talk to her about it? As a citizen she is entitled to her own opinion.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
How is this working out for you and your Republican Party?

When something, like smearing and lying, isn't working for you, do you: a) smear and lie more and more; or b) get something positive and constructive to say to people?

Because you know what? You're not talking to anyone but your base and your base isn't going to do shit for you. Your base is dwindling. Do you understand the facts of life? Dwindling, and what you all just pulled with this tRump asshole is going to hurt you big time going forward.

Own it, Fed. You suck. You will continue suck as long as you go down this road. Hear me now, believe me later.

And how do you feel about Clinton calling one of her Black staff a nigger? Or rather, Do you find her racial slurs acceptable, so long as you believe your team is winning?

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
If she doesn't, Then why would I talk to her about it? As a citizen she is entitled to her own opinion.
Did you actually read what I wrote?

"When it comes to the candidates' utterances, you need to talk to the likes of Holly regarding what voters do and don't care about."

You need to talk to someone who believes that the Donald J Trump's "Grab 'em by the pussy" remarks had no effect on voters opinion of him. If you disagree with Holly on that then there is a conversation to be had regarding Hilary Clinton's reportedly referring to somebody as a "nigger."

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
And how do you feel about Clinton calling one of her Black staff a nigger? Or rather, Do you find her racial slurs acceptable, so long as you believe your team is winning?
If Hillary Clinton actually said it then it is disgusting.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 908
    • View Profile
If Hillary Clinton actually said it then it is disgusting.

she didn't say it.  get real.

i know where clinton hails from and i know her civil rights history of advocacy.

peace
So he saw young females naked..... Your point is?