Author Topic: The Rise of Transfascism in the West  (Read 5709 times)

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 96
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Transfascism in the West
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2018, 02:50:44 PM »
Fortunately, the medical professions have not relied on superstitious religious explanations for at least the last couple of centuries.
Which is why Mornac's new best friend  "Dr" David Mackereth can't get a job playing God.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2018, 04:33:40 PM »
Transgender individuals are precious, irreplaceable children of God. They deserve better than the cultural zeitgeist that has decided a sky-high suicide rate is an acceptable externality of modern-day progressive sexual ideology. Unfortunately, as Manning shows, the feel-good politics of liberals often takes precedence over the lives of the vulnerable.
~~~~~~~
Daniel Payne is an assistant editor for The College Fix, the news magazine of the Student Free Press Association. Daniel's work has appeared in outlets such as National Review Online, Reason, Front Porch Republic, and elsewhere. His personal blog can be found at Trial of the Century. He lives in Virginia.

It's a good point.  It's not simply due to the bigotry and hatred, although those are large factors.  Trans people are among the last societal groups to still be treated as subhuman.  But it is also due to the deep internal incongruity they feel, with body and mind not matching.  The only successful "treatment" found to be effective so far is to allow them to transition to whatever degree they feel comfortable with.

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2018, 05:30:40 PM »
It's not simply due to the bigotry and hatred, although those are large factors.
The fucked up attitude of two bigoted hateful cunts in this thread is the single largest contributing factor. They care for nobody but themselves. The self serving sacks of shit turn everything into a battle in which they are the suffering victims. Poor conflicted Caroline. She so wants to love everyone but her God made it so difficult for her. Poor frustrated Mornac. He so wants to be one of those experts he denies exist but his God gave him an IQ of 50.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 985
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Institutionalized child abuse
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2018, 12:18:43 PM »

Gunnar

Re: Institutionalized child abuse
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »

It is so sad that society does not realize the truth about "transgender"
children.
a boy is a boy.
a girl is a girl.
biology does not lie.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2018, 12:44:16 PM »

This is bullshit, and you are nothing but a bullshit artist.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2018, 01:19:27 PM »
This is bullshit, and you are nothing but a bullshit artist.
--The woman is a doctor. You may not be impressed by science, but dalibrul seems to be.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2018, 01:59:07 PM »
--The woman is a doctor. You may not be impressed by science, but dalibrul seems to be.

I'm not impressed by you or your bullshit.  She says she's a doctor, but didn't identify herself or list her credentials.  I wouldn't want someone that ignorant as a doctor for my child.

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »
I wouldn't want someone that ignorant as a doctor for my child.
You have options. These miserable cunts have to accept whatever their cult leader is willing to let them have.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
You have options. These miserable cunts have to accept whatever their cult leader is willing to let them have.
--Reason is what allows me to distinguish between male and female. If you wish to refer to reason as my 'cult leader' that works fine for me.

Actually, I rather like it.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2018, 06:53:51 PM »
--Reason is what allows me to distinguish between male and female. If you wish to refer to reason as my 'cult leader' that works fine for me.

Actually, I rather like it.

Reason.  Spoken by someone who believes not only in a supernatural father, but in all the BS promulgated by the Catholic Church.  A person who believes in the existence of Satan and in exorcisms.  A person who detests The Enlightenment and everything it stood for.  A person with no scientific training whatsoever, nor much interest in it.

Such a person intends to talk of Reason.   ::)

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2018, 09:33:47 PM »
He mentioned "temptation" as the tool of the devil, yet he surrenders to temptation daily each time he logs in here.  He's compelled to bash gays and Muslims.  In my opinion, anyone who believes in satan has no credibility on any other issue.  There's no such thing as only partially crazy. 

Offline vlad

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 30
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2018, 08:41:45 AM »
Alls crazy boys are think they have more big intellect thans everybodys else! Comrade MORNAC not believes anythings he is say he onlys wants pick fights for because he thinking he cans be winning alls argument!!! Is how ve gets hims vote fors king Trump! He best easy boy for leadings intos do things onlys for short man complexes! His ego is always beeing control his life ands is always most big reason he falls downs after big pride show!!! Buts comrade Putin thank him fors his services to mother Russia!!!! So manys Amerikan now willings to be traitor is more betters than Kremlin evers dare dreaming of!!!!Is onlys up sides whens UIs cheering everys times Amerikan puppets king drop pants for Putin!!!!

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »
TEXAS BOY A VICTIM OF GENDER IDEOLOGY

Stephen Wynne
November 30, 2018    36 Comments

Court prevents father from preserving son's gender identity

DALLAS (ChurchMilitant.com) - A Texas mother is pushing her young son to change his gender, and the boy's father is powerless to stop her.

Six-year-old James Younger is at the center of a custody battle pitting Anne Georgulas against the boy's father, Jeffrey Younger.

Georgulas insists James is a transgender girl; when he was three years old, she took her son to a "gender transition therapist," who diagnosed the boy with gender dysphoria.

In the years since, Georgulas has been forcing James to undergo "social transition" therapy, steering him toward chemical castration and gender reassignment. She dresses him as a girl and calls him by the name "Luna." She enrolled James in school as a girl; though school officials know "Luna" is actually a boy, his classmates do not.

When James is with his mother, he obediently adopts the "Luna" persona. But whenever he is with his father, James rejects the feminine identity his mother imposes on him, reverting to his masculine identity and choosing to live as a boy.

"James violently refuses to wear girl's clothes at my home," Younger told Walt Heyer, a former transgender and founder of Sex Change Regret.

Heyer, an expert in transgender issues, believes James has been misdiagnosed as gender dysphoric. In a Nov. 26 article for The Federalist, Heyer explained the boy doesn't fit the criteria for the condition:

The criteria for a diagnosis of childhood gender dysphoria are that a child be persistent, consistent, and insistent about being the opposite sex. ... Under the skilled eyes of the therapist, the child was presented two pieces of paper, one with the word "James" and one with the word "Luna," and asked to pick the name he preferred. When the appointment only included his mother, James selected Luna, the name and gender he uses at his mother's home and in his first-grade classroom. When the appointment was only with his father, however, James pointed to the boy name James, not the girl name.

The glaring disparity between a child's preferred identity when in the presence of one parent versus the other should cause a therapist to reassess, perhaps nullify the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and terminate any steps toward transition. But in the case of James, this hasn't happened
Source

Offline Q

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 61
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2018, 07:59:53 AM »
A Texas mother is pushing her young son to change his gender, and the boy's father is powerless to stop her.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D