Author Topic: The Rise of Transfascism in the West  (Read 5713 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1910
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Transfascism in the West
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2018, 09:52:05 AM »
Trans genders don't kill themselves for any kind of pronoun misuse or anything else of that nature.   They kill themselves because they have a condition and that condition is sin.  They know their problem and they can't or won't deal with it.     I say this in love because they can't help it.  The pull of sin is strong.    And there is no one to help them because the left won't allow it.

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 96
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2018, 10:06:26 AM »
Trans genders don't kill themselves for any kind of pronoun misuse or anything else of that nature.   They kill themselves because they have a condition and that condition is sin.  They know their problem and they can't or won't deal with it.     I say this in love because they can't help it.  The pull of sin is strong.    And there is no one to help them because the left won't allow it.
You say this because you're a hateful fetid cunt Caroline. You know your problem and you can't or won't deal with it. The sooner you fucking die the better the world will be.

Your fellow self absorbed lying piece of shit Mornac can't justify his opinions without posting lies. You don't give a fuck about that. You can't be seen to question his fucking lying fat bleeding ass because then he might start questioning your fucking lying fat bleeding ass. I'll continue to shine light on both your fucking lying fat bleeding asses. You're a despicable fetid cunt ignoring the lies of your fellow despicable fetid cunts because you want to believe them. That's your whole fucking "debate."

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1910
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
Transgender individuals are precious, irreplaceable children of God. They deserve better than the cultural zeitgeist that has decided a sky-high suicide rate is an acceptable externality of modern-day progressive sexual ideology. Unfortunately, as Manning shows, the feel-good politics of liberals often takes precedence over the lives of the vulnerable.
~~~~~~~
Daniel Payne is an assistant editor for The College Fix, the news magazine of the Student Free Press Association. Daniel's work has appeared in outlets such as National Review Online, Reason, Front Porch Republic, and elsewhere. His personal blog can be found at Trial of the Century. He lives in Virginia.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 985
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2018, 10:30:53 AM »
That's your fucking "debate" right there you lazy cunt. It took me less than a minute to find out the british government hasn't sacked this self righteous asshole and neither has the NHS. He was being trained by an employment agency. A private company.
--If you would have spent an extra minute, you would have learned that the private company brought the guys objections to the attention of Department for Work and Pensions - the government department he was being trained for - and was told that he was unemployable due to the Equality Act 2010 - a bigoted ant-reason law that forces people to do and say things that aren't true.

The company weren't going to be able to make any money out of him so it terminated his contract.
--The company weren't going to be able to make any money out of him because the government made it clear to them that they'd never hire him again unless or until he bowed to their jackboot-enforced rules the way that timid liberals do.

The opinionated sack of shit wasn't fit for purpose.
--Of course he wasn't. He was able to think on his own instead of letting the government think for him.

You can't find the truth of this story because your google cache will always lead you back to the same cunts you got this pack of lies from in the first place. You want to believe it and so you do. You self absorbed bleeding ass.
--Welcome back, notoc. I missed you.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2018, 10:39:47 AM »
He believes in the devil, voodoo, sorcery, witchcraft and black magic.  He's insane and not worthy of debate.  He doesn't debate.  He plays with you like a cat with a squeak toy.  He's not worth your time.  He's bored out of his mind, just as his wife is bored out of her mind.  This place is his first love.  He cheats on his wife with Newsrake.  He's got the word "trans" on the brain.   ::)

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2018, 11:19:27 AM »
--If you would have spent an extra minute, you would have learned that the private company brought the guys objections to the attention of Department for Work and Pensions - the government department he was being trained for - and was told that he was unemployable due to the Equality Act 2010 - a bigoted ant-reason law that forces people to do and say things that aren't true.
--The company weren't going to be able to make any money out of him because the government made it clear to them that they'd never hire him again unless or until he bowed to their jackboot-enforced rules the way that timid liberals do.
--Of course he wasn't. He was able to think on his own instead of letting the government think for him.
--Welcome back, notoc. I missed you.
When you're assessed for your government handout you don't want me to be the interviewer deciding you don't get it because of my personal held belief that lying cunts don't deserve help.  You'd shit yourself inside out trying to get me sacked. You Posted a pack of lies because you're not interested in the truth. Posting the truth doesn't help you rationalize your fucked up self absorption. You have no idea who I am so you do what every other miserable cunt does and insist it's "debate." You start throwing out the names of every past poster who isn't taken in by your self serving bullshit. This delusion all you bleeding asses have that every 10 people who think you're a fucked up limp dicked cunt must be the same person in disguise illustrates the depth of your paranoid self deception. It isn't 1 in 10 who know you're an angry deceitful hate filled loveless troll it's 9 in 10.

You're a self obsessed self serving malcontent and your frustrated hate filled dishonest bile is splattered all over the internet. You and that fetid cunt Caroline should get together. One of the forum's fake vets can tape your mutual masturbation sessions and email them out along with the rest of the filth he assumes everyone needs to watch to get an erection.   

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
He plays with you like a cat with a squeak toy.
You give the malignant cunt too much credit. His squeaking isn't fooling anyone.

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2018, 11:39:25 AM »
Still that doesn't preclude us from admitting the facts of the matter.
The fact of this matter is that your fellow fetid cunt Mornac posted a pack of lies and you choose to act as if he didn't. Every time you post a pack of lies he returns the favor. This is your "debate."

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2018, 11:48:36 AM »
The fact of this matter is that your fellow fetid cunt Mornac posted a pack of lies and you choose to act as if he didn't. Every time you post a pack of lies he returns the favor. This is your "debate."

Both liars could use to be Scrooged. Others should do unto them for a few years.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 985
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2018, 12:17:51 PM »
When you're assessed for your government handout you don't want me to be the interviewer deciding you don't get it because of my personal held belief that lying cunts don't deserve help.  You'd shit yourself inside out trying to get me sacked. You Posted a pack of lies because you're not interested in the truth. Posting the truth doesn't help you rationalize your fucked up self absorption. You have no idea who I am so you do what every other miserable cunt does and insist it's "debate." You start throwing out the names of every past poster who isn't taken in by your self serving bullshit. This delusion all you bleeding asses have that every 10 people who think you're a fucked up limp dicked cunt must be the same person in disguise illustrates the depth of your paranoid self deception. It isn't 1 in 10 who know you're an angry deceitful hate filled loveless troll it's 9 in 10.

You're a self obsessed self serving malcontent and your frustrated hate filled dishonest bile is splattered all over the internet. You and that fetid cunt Caroline should get together. One of the forum's fake vets can tape your mutual masturbation sessions and email them out along with the rest of the filth he assumes everyone needs to watch to get an erection.
--My! That whole Brexit affair seems to have taken it toll. At least you're back out and about. Here's a challenge for you: What say you have a go at defending your penal system's behaviour for us?

Transgender activists are forcing society to ban common sense, and the consequences are devastatingDaily Mail noted:

It is alleged the first attack took place within days of the inmate arriving at New Hall jail in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The prisoner, who has been living as a woman for more than two years, was seen visibly aroused during the assault at the high security complex. The alleged victim - an inmate with whom the inmate had become friends with - said she could see the prisoner's erect penis at the time of the assault.Source

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2018, 12:53:51 PM »
Both liars could use to be Scrooged. Others should do unto them for a few years.
They feel hatred because they are hated. They didn't become sick fucked up self pitying malcontents because they have always been hated. They became hated for what they are.

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2018, 01:03:31 PM »
--My! That whole Brexit affair seems to have taken it toll. At least you're back out and about. Here's a challenge for you: What say you have a go at defending your penal system's behaviour for us?
What fucking "Brexit affair?" This is the level of your "debate." You're a lazy cunt with nothing to offer than a pack of lies. I'm here to spend less than a minute pointing out your packs of lies and then an hour or so pointing out what a filthy asshole you are. I don't have to defend telling the truth and you won't defend telling lies. That's all there is to it you self obsessed miserable sack of shit.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2018, 01:40:41 PM »

Fortunately, the medical professions have not relied on superstitious religious explanations for at least the last couple of centuries.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2018, 01:47:00 PM »
Fortunately, the medical professions have not relied on superstitious religious explanations for at least the last couple of centuries.

Since "the left" is so powerful I wish they would force people like Caroline and Mornac to undergo sex change.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:49:27 PM by RealityHasALiberalBias »

Offline Ismael Adame

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2018, 02:19:39 PM »
Since "the left" is so powerful I wish the would force people like Caroline and Mornac to undergo sex change.
Anyhow it's not "the left" who force them to return to the same second hand sources that fed them their first pack of lies in a desperate search for another dose of mindless rehashed confirmation bias.