Author Topic: The Rise of Transfascism in the West  (Read 5708 times)

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Transfascism in the West
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 03:31:00 PM »
That is fine, but when the activists get into straight peoples' faces then that is where the respect ends.
The onus is on the transgenders and not on those who are not  transgender.  Straights did not create the problem so don t expect them to fix it. 

This is getting back to the old issue of it being struggle for dominance. The straights don't have the problem and no one should tell them they have to accept it.  Tolerate it yes, but accept it  no. In my mind it is a matter of coexisting.

When has an activist gotten in your face demanding dominance?  Let me quote you: "In all my 78 years, and I have been around a bit, and I have yet to knowingly meet a transgender."

Dominance? Nonsense.  Actually you are making a problem where there is none.  No one is in your face demanding to be dominant.  All people want is to be tolerated.  To the extent that some straight people promote intolerance they have started a problem.  Let me quote you: "I spent some ten years in the honky tonks of Dallas, and let me tell you what the redneck cowboys did to such people.  They would catch them in the bathroom and beat the living shit out of them."
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 401
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 12:01:12 AM »
When has an activist gotten in your face demanding dominance?  Let me quote you: "In all my 78 years, and I have been around a bit, and I have yet to knowingly meet a transgender."

Dominance? Nonsense.  Actually you are making a problem where there is none.  No one is in your face demanding to be dominant.  All people want is to be tolerated.  To the extent that some straight people promote intolerance they have started a problem.  Let me quote you: "I spent some ten years in the honky tonks of Dallas, and let me tell you what the redneck cowboys did to such people.  They would catch them in the bathroom and beat the living shit out of them."

There is more to it than simply wanting to be tolerated. If not then why the recent set of biased laws
produded by NYC? That in itself is an in your face action. The term "in your face" can be construed to
what is essentially a form of reverse discrimination.

If you want to split hairs then you need to team up with your ass hole buddy Mornac and leave me out of it. You don't have balls enough to come right out and state your pov on the issue but that is not necessary. as you are not bullshitting anyone.

Offline ivanm

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 401
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2017, 12:02:53 AM »
hey ivanm the naive...

Why you should not use Wikipedia as a source?

However, citation of Wikipedia in research papers may be considered unacceptable, because Wikipedia is not considered a credible or authoritative source. This is especially true considering anyone can edit the information given at any time, and although most errors are immediately fixed, some errors maintain unnoticed.
Oh I get it. I should depend solely on you for answers as you know all there is to know about the issue.
Wikipedia provides food for  thought where a bigot like you can only nitpick.  I see it as a defensive ploy designed to cover your ignorance of the issue at hand. Such tactics are typical of holier than thou conservatives.  Whatsa matter sonny, no applicable stale platitude in your wingnut playbook?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 12:08:08 AM by ivanm »

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2017, 12:21:14 AM »

There is more to it than simply wanting to be tolerated. If not then why the recent set of biased laws
produded by NYC? That in itself is an in your face action. The term "in your face" can be construed to

If you want to split hairs then you need to team up with your ass hole buddy Mornac and leave me out of it. You don't have balls enough to come right out and state your pov on the issue but that is not necessary. as you are not bullshitting anyone.

To what laws are you referring?

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1939
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »
Oh I get it. I should depend solely on you for answers as you know all there is to know about the issue.
Wikipedia provides food for  thought where a bigot like you can only nitpick.  I see it as a defensive ploy designed to cover your ignorance of the issue at hand. Such tactics are typical of holier than thou conservatives.  Whatsa matter sonny, no applicable stale platitude in your wingnut playbook?

ivanm,

don't get your Depends in a bunch old man.

just food for thought.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2017, 08:30:51 AM »

I am not sure what "biased laws" you are referring to.  Unless the laws impose an obligation on people beyond requiring them to respect the rights of others then we are not talking about so-called reverse discrimination.  I am neither splitting hairs nor am I reusing to state my point of view on this issue.
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 985
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Australian boy rescued from perverse medical "science"
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2017, 09:07:45 AM »
AUSTRALIAN BOY DETRANSITIONS AFTER OVERCOMING GENDER CONFUSIONSource

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2017, 09:32:30 AM »

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1939
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
ain't that the truth?

nicely done Mornac.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1664
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2017, 03:42:21 PM »
Making fun of trans people is always a good laugh.. for dimwits and knuckle draggers who have no empathy
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2017, 04:34:41 PM »
Making fun of trans people is always a good laugh.. for dimwits and knuckle draggers who have no empathy
--Except for the fact that there is no such thing as "trans people".

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2017, 11:18:37 PM »
POLITICALLY INCORRECT TRANSGENDER RESEARCH REJECTED

Anita Carey
September 26, 2017

Master thesis on de-transitioning rejected by UK universitySource

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »

Dr. Miroslav Djordjevic says more people, particularly transgender women over 30, are asking for reversal surgery, yet their regrets remain tabooSource

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2017, 08:56:33 AM »
California Law: Calling Transgenders the Wrong Gender Pronoun Can Send You to JailSource