Author Topic: The Rise of Transfascism in the West  (Read 5018 times)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 959
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
The Rise of Transfascism in the West
« on: December 28, 2015, 01:38:09 PM »
NYC TO ISSUE FINES FOR MISLABELING TRANSGENDERS
Property owners face stiff punishment for 'crimes'

December 28, 2015
CHERYL CHUMLEY

New York City’s Commission on Human Rights published an update to its “Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression” law that could impose fines up to $250,000 on property owners who call employees or tenants a gender they don’t identify with, even if that gender is their true birth assignment.

It’s called a “misgender” crime, Breitbart reported.

The news outlet said: “It’s not as simple as referring to transmen ‘he’ or transwomen as ‘she,’ either. The legislation makes it clear that if an individual desires, property owners will have to make use of ‘zhe,’ ‘hir,’ and any other preferred pronoun.”

The new legislation makes clear the preferred gender of the person is what’s to be respected, not the birth gender.

“The NYCHRL requires employers and covered entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification. Most individuals and many transgender people use female or male pronouns and titles,” the text of the legislation reads, Breitbart reported. “Some transgender and gender non-conforming people prefer to use pronouns other than he/him/his or she/her/hers, such as they/them/theirs or ze/hir.”

The law also states the right of individuals to use single-sex bathrooms that are “consistent with their gender identity,” and to refuse to conform to “different [workplace] uniforms or grooming standards based on sex or gender,” Breitbart said.

Source

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 873
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Transfascism in the West
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 02:42:25 PM »
Nonsense.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 02:52:04 PM »
Nonsense.
--Which? The imposition of fines on people who don't toe the line of the transgender Gestapo? Or the fact that someone would typify such demands as transfascism?

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 911
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 03:24:03 PM »
--Which? The imposition of fines on people who don't toe the line of the transgender Gestapo? Or the fact that someone would typify such demands as transfascism?

no, your source is nonsense.  wnd?

you know that everything they post is bullshit right?  as in,  nyc is NOT issuing fines for mislabeling transgenders.

peace
So he saw young females naked..... Your point is?

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 960
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 04:52:30 PM »
Transfascism

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"If straight couples get to have undiluted custody of such a child, so should gay couples." - Mornac

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1836
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 11:19:59 PM »
no, your source is nonsense.  wnd?

you know that everything they post is bullshit right?  as in,  nyc is NOT issuing fines for mislabeling transgenders.

peace

WND can best be explained by its mission statement:

WND is an independent news company dedicated to uncompromising journalism, seeking truth and justice and revitalizing the role of the free press as a guardian of liberty. We remain faithful to the traditional and central role of a free press in a free society — as a light exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power. We also seek to stimulate a free-and-open debate about the great moral and political ideas facing the world and to promote freedom and self-government by encouraging personal virtue and good character.
"The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline TJ

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 0
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 12:40:58 AM »
Excellent!  An employer or landlord purposely using the wrong pronouns for a person, when knowing better, is a form of abuse and should not be tolerated.  For transgender people, it "outs" them and creates a safety issue.

Offline TJ

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 09:58:45 AM »
Excellent!  An employer or landlord purposely using the wrong pronouns for a person, when knowing better, is a form of abuse and should not be tolerated.  For transgender people, it "outs" them and creates a safety issue.

Really "Buckwheat", bad karma for this message?  Simply for posting an opinion you may not agree with?  Not because I called you out in any way, but simply because you may not agree with me?

This says much about you, I'm afraid.  It has no effect on me.  I only call attention to it to point out to others how immature, childish, and insecure you must be. 

Amazing.

Online Makesenseplease

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 99
  • Rip....Buckwheat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 10:27:56 AM »
Really "Buckwheat", bad karma for this message?  Simply for posting an opinion you may not agree with?  Not because I called you out in any way, but simply because you may not agree with me?

This says much about you, I'm afraid.  It has no effect on me.  I only call attention to it to point out to others how immature, childish, and insecure you must be. 

You remind of a person who thinks it's okay to hide his HIV status from sex partners....

Why is it wrong to call a fag a fag?

Why do you put the quotation marks around my name? 
"DO NOT GO TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN FOR ANY REASON"-Anonymous

"We die, but will never be defeated."--Uncle Joe

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 873
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 10:52:22 AM »
I have a confession to make.  In all the time I have been posting on this board, I have NEVER seen a message informing me that so-and-so gave me either positive or negative feedback.  Where do you see these messages?  Maybe it's just the way I've got my settings or something, but I've never seen such a message.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 10:59:38 AM »
I have a confession to make.  In all the time I have been posting on this board, I have NEVER seen a message informing me that so-and-so gave me either positive or negative feedback.  Where do you see these messages?  Maybe it's just the way I've got my settings or something, but I've never seen such a message.
--I've seen those once in a rare while. They show up in the little "Alerts" window next to the Newsrake logo at the top of the page along with other notifications. Ya gotta click on it to see them.

Offline TJ

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »
You remind of a person who thinks it's okay to hide his HIV status from sex partners....

You might be completely screwed up in your thought processes.
Why is it wrong to call a fag a fag?

1.  Trans people are regularly killed in this country after being "outed" to the wrong people.
2.  If someone looks like a woman, what makes you think you would have any way of knowing any different?
3.  If you do happen to know a person is trans, and you are in a position of authority over that person, and you insist on "outing" the person against their wishes, it should be illegal to put them in jeapordy in that way.  It's abusive in any case, but especially bad in that case.
4.  What makes you think you would have any idea what a person's anatomy is like, so that you would "know" what pronoun to use when referring to them?  Do you insist on personally inspecting everyone's genitals before settling on what pronoun to use with them?
5.  What is wrong with calling a stupid asshole a stupid asshole?

There is so much you don't know, and you obviously feel very threatened by that witn which you are so ignorant.

Why do you put the quotation marks around my name?

Idk.  Why not?

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1650
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 11:05:39 AM »
WND can best be explained by its mission statement:

WND is an independent news company dedicated to uncompromising journalism

Famous for false stories about Obama being Muslim from Kenya and other moronic tales from right wing land.
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »
You might be completely screwed up in your thought processes.
1.  Trans people are regularly killed in this country after being "outed" to the wrong people.
2.  If someone looks like a woman, what makes you think you would have any way of knowing any different?
3.  If you do happen to know a person is trans, and you are in a position of authority over that person, and you insist on "outing" the person against their wishes, it should be illegal to put them in jeapordy in that way.  It's abusive in any case, but especially bad in that case.
4.  What makes you think you would have any idea what a person's anatomy is like, so that you would "know" what pronoun to use when referring to them?  Do you insist on personally inspecting everyone's genitals before settling on what pronoun to use with them?
5.  What is wrong with calling a stupid asshole a stupid asshole?

There is so much you don't know, and you obviously feel very threatened by that witn which you are so ignorant.

Idk.  Why not?
--TJ, when you meet a person for the first time, do you show them the courtesy of asking whether they are male or female? Or do you rudely assume them to be one or the other and proceed on that assumption?

Offline TJ

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 11:42:26 AM »
--TJ, when you meet a person for the first time, do you show them the courtesy of asking whether they are male or female? Or do you rudely assume them to be one or the other and proceed on that assumption?

I usually go by how they present themselves.  But sometimes it's not clear.  In that case, you can just wait to see how the person self-identifies, but it's also perfectly acceptable to ask them what pronouns they prefer.  Most people ignorant of trans issues might be offended by that, which is why I almost never do it, but it's becoming standard and expected practice within the trans community.

It's a pretty safe bet that if you have any question, but the person presents as unambiguously male or female to you, chances are that they simply want to blend in and be assumed to be the gender that they are presenting as.  If they desire something different, they'll no doubt let you know.