Author Topic: Cupich Watch  (Read 13661 times)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1221
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Re: Cupich Watch
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 10:35:26 AM »
"of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual".

Now, how about answering the question.
Why do you seem to obsess about, and feel the need to post, every news story you come across that casts any Gay person in the world in a bad light?
--Answer withheld pending clarification requested above.

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 878
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 11:07:11 AM »

As usual, you reveal yourself to be a quibbling, prevaricating liar.  If I answer your second question, you'll just think of a third, and so on.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 11:31:37 AM »
As usual, you reveal yourself to be a quibbling, prevaricating liar.  If I answer your second question, you'll just think of a third, and so on.
--As usual, you want to have the liberal advantage of inventing a word that you can change the meaning of at will in order to have your way. When you grow up, you'll learn that words have definite meanings and those that don't are tools of scoundrels who desire to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Now either act like an adult and answer the question, or sit and gloat about how you used the language to sneak a liberal point across (noting that it didn't work on me).

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »
I've answered the question.  You don't get to grill me over every possible usage or context of the word and then claim that I haven't answered the question because I won't submit to it.  You're a liar and a fraud, Mornac.  Grow up and keep your word like a man.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 10:58:25 PM »
I've answered the question.  You don't get to grill me over every possible usage or context of the word and then claim that I haven't answered the question because I won't submit to it.  You're a liar and a fraud, Mornac.  Grow up and keep your word like a man.
--I'm not grilling you, Doug. I'm taking the question off of your plate and throwing it out to anyone who is willing to and capable of answering it.

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2015, 09:02:19 AM »
Why do you have such a problem with, and spend such an inordinate amount of your time here, attacking same-sex-attracted individuals? 

Any words in that question that you need me to define for you?

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 968
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »
--As usual, you want to have the liberal advantage of inventing a word that you can change the meaning of at will in order to have your way. When you grow up, you'll learn that words have definite meanings and those that don't are tools of scoundrels who desire to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Now either act like an adult and answer the question, or sit and gloat about how you used the language to sneak a liberal point across (noting that it didn't work on me).

As far as I know Doug is not LGBT. The fact that he favors being a decent human being and making a place for them in their own society means he is trying ro have his way?

You should be ashamed of yourself. I pray for you.

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2015, 11:31:57 PM »
Why do you have such a problem with, and spend such an inordinate amount of your time here, attacking same-sex-attracted individuals?
this story
Any words in that question that you need me to define for you?
--Not one. Now you understand that when you speak clearly in the fashion of a reasonable human being rather than in the perverse style of a relativist liberal, you receive a straightforward, unambiguous response. Remember that in the future. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:34:05 PM by Mornac »

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2015, 11:39:32 PM »
As far as I know Doug is not LGBT.
--Why? Is that something that would make a difference to you?

The fact that he favors being a decent human being and making a place for them in their own society means he is trying ro have his way?
--Do you suppose he objects to same-sex-attracted persons making a place for themselves in society outside of the demands that the New Homophiles place on them?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
--I'm not.

I pray for you.
--Thank you BaGua.

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 10:04:36 AM »
Less than two weeks ago I posted this story

I think you mean "vein"...but in any case, that story dealt with the efforts of people who are not all that far removed from the "ex-gay" activists and those who profit from trying to make folks believe they can be "cured" from their "affliction", whom you have also defended and praised several times on this board. 

It is obvious to the most casual observer that you are completely obsessed with same-sex issues.  The cause and motivations of that obsession are really your own business, and I see now that I should stop prying.  You're very obviously in the midst of working something out, so I'll just wish you the best with that.

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »
I think you mean "vein"...but in any case, that story dealt with the efforts of people who are not all that far removed from the "ex-gay" activists and those who profit from trying to make folks believe they can be "cured" from their "affliction",
--The story dealt with the efforts of people to deal with their unwanted affliction in the manner of their own choosing rather than the way the homofascists want them to.

whom you have also defended and praised several times on this board.
It is obvious to the most casual observer that you are completely obsessed with same-sex issues.  The cause and motivations of that obsession are really your own business, and I see now that I should stop prying.  You're very obviously in the midst of working something out, so I'll just wish you the best with that.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:55:47 AM by Mornac »

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
The irony!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2015, 12:19:49 AM »

Offline SchroedingersCat

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 343
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: The irony!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 08:20:49 AM »

The word you are looking for is coincidence rather than irony. 
I don't care if Carson plagiarized. -- Pardon My French remarking on her preferred presidential candidate.

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: The irony!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 08:40:07 AM »

Yes, as difficult as it may for you to imagine, adult human beings with religious differences can peacefully coexist, have a dialogue, or just have a meal together.  Every moment of the day doesn't have to be yet another chapter in the self-directed, pious little drama that you apparently relish so uniquely.

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2015, 06:23:53 PM »
Gentle Bishop Blase: Sin all you want -- I'll still give you Communion

Archbishop Blase Cupich, always so gentle, has a heartwarming message for adulterers and practicing homosexuals: Sin boldly, as long as your conscience allows, and I'll give you the Body of Christ. By this logic, we assume murderers should keep on murdering, as long as they're doing so in good conscience, and Blase will put Christ into their mouths (sorry, hands) personally.

Source