Author Topic: Chronicle of the undoing of the Novus Ordo Lavender Mafia  (Read 11141 times)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1221
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Re: Chronicle of the undoing of the Novus Ordo Lavender Mafia
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2016, 10:33:49 PM »
Without naming names this fellow is doing nothing at all but fear mongering.

--Then it's an even bigger story than I originally thought! Imagine a cleric of that stature making up blatant falsehoods in order to instigate something. Thanks for pointing that out. This is worth keeping an eye on. 

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2016, 05:54:48 AM »

--By way of suggesting who should not be believed as compared to St. John-Paul II's advisor. 

It is more about condemning people based on your false believe in a conspiracy.

--Perhaps if you didn't suffer from LRD like johnhp does, you'd be be to comprehend what is being said the first time you read it.

You are a fool if you think people are not on to your guile.
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline AngryRedMan

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 450
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2016, 05:56:31 AM »

--Then it's an even bigger story than I originally thought! Imagine a cleric of that stature making up blatant falsehoods in order to instigate something. Thanks for pointing that out. This is worth keeping an eye on.

I am glad you have found a source you can respect.
I invited them to, but it was never compulsory. They usually cheerfully accepted, except for the few occasions where my son chose to lie on the floor instead.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 960
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2016, 11:49:17 AM »
What are saints, exactly?

Does the Catholic Church insist its children regard saints as a matter of fact? 
"If straight couples get to have undiluted custody of such a child, so should gay couples." - Mornac

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2016, 10:37:58 PM »
What are saints, exactly?
--In the general sense - anyone whose soul is in heaven. In the more specific (capital 'S') sense, the term refers to those whose lives are marked by heroic virtue in their service to God and is Church and have been designated "Saint" through the process of canonisation. The significance of this is that the Church assures us that these souls are members of the Church Triumphant and therefore they are valuable conduits of intersession. The process is long, arduous, and thorough (at least was until the post concilliar jackals started molesting it), although those who are martyred for the Faith receive the designation on that fact alone. The cases of St. Thomas More and Bishop Fisher spring to mind as they both lot their heads rather than bow to the founder of your Protestant Monarchy. 

--The Church makes known to the Faithful (both children and adults) those souls who have been canonised. The Faithful may or may not seek their intersession according to their own whims.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2016, 03:09:20 AM »
--In the general sense - anyone whose soul is in heaven. In the more specific (capital 'S') sense, the term refers to those whose lives are marked by heroic virtue in their service to God and is Church and have been designated "Saint" through the process of canonisation. The significance of this is that the Church assures us that these souls are members of the Church Triumphant and therefore they are valuable conduits of intersession. The process is long, arduous, and thorough (at least was until the post concilliar jackals started molesting it), although those who are martyred for the Faith receive the designation on that fact alone. The cases of St. Thomas More and Bishop Fisher spring to mind as they both lot their heads rather than bow to the founder of your Protestant Monarchy. 
--The Church makes known to the Faithful (both children and adults) those souls who have been canonised. The Faithful may or may not seek their intersession according to their own whims.

"If straight couples get to have undiluted custody of such a child, so should gay couples." - Mornac

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2016, 10:49:17 AM »
--Christ's Church does not single out children when it comes to teaching. The Church states the teaching for everyone regardless of age.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »
--Christ's Church does not single out children when it comes to teaching. The Church states the teaching for everyone regardless of age.

Drag it out, child.  8)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2016, 07:00:56 PM »

Drag it out, child.  8)
--If you want someone to lend credence to the idea that the Church teaches one thing to children and another thing to adults, you've come to the wrong place. I answered your question completely. Now you have to choose to do one of three things:

1) Comprehend it.

2) Ask a literate person that you now and trust to explain it to you.

3) Remain ignorant.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2016, 04:16:18 AM »
--If you want someone to lend credence to the idea that the Church teaches one thing to children and another thing to adults, you've come to the wrong place. I answered your question completely. Now you have to choose to do one of three things:

1) Comprehend it.

2) Ask a literate person that you now and trust to explain it to you.

3) Remain ignorant.

You should ask your priest if you don't know, Frenchman. Something like this: "Forgive my ignorance Father but does Mother Church require that her children regard saints as a matter of fact?"

Drag it out, child.  8)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2016, 09:45:25 AM »

You should ask your priest if you don't know, Frenchman. Something like this: "Forgive my ignorance Father but does Mother Church require that her children regard saints as a matter of fact?"

Drag it out, child.  8)
--I already understand the matter in its entirety. If you need to hear it from a priest, I'm sure there is one in your area who will be happy to explain it to you.

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2016, 11:15:11 AM »
--I already understand the matter in its entirety. If you need to hear it from a priest, I'm sure there is one in your area who will be happy to explain it to you.
If you don't need to ask your Father the priest and it isn't ignorance of your Mother Church's demands then, other than the fact that you don't like it, what is stopping you from answering the question, child?

Here it is again? Does the Catholic Church insist its children regard saints as a matter of fact?

Drag it out, Frenchman.  8)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2016, 11:36:58 AM »
If you don't need to ask your Father the priest and it isn't ignorance of your Mother Church's demands then, other than the fact that you don't like it, what is stopping you from answering the question, child?
--Nothing at all. That' why I answered it. The more serious question is, why can't you comprehend the answer?

Offline IfYouSaySo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2016, 12:28:15 PM »
--Nothing at all. That' why I answered it. The more serious question is, why can't you comprehend the answer?
Here's the question again, Child. Wake up.

Drag it out.  8)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2016, 01:13:13 PM »
Here's the question again, Child. Wake up.
--And I'm not going to keep an answering it. If you have another, let me know.